6.12.2010

Scout Out  {Austin Children Photographer}

In the business world, especially small business, people are very protective of their work.  There are turf lines drawn and doors closed.  But not with Magan (check her out!:  http://portfolio.maganslens.com/ ).  She is a fellow photographer and shares and is super nice too!  We went location scouting back in February (remember coats?!) to check out Laguna Gloria, which is beautiful! 

I recently purchased a few new photoshop tools (actions) and still haven't spent much time with them.  I always go back to what I know.  This time, I thought I'd try the new ones on for size and even tried a new workflow.   I was shooting for "cooler" (as in opposite of warmer), but didn't quite get there.  Course, my subject IS wearing brown.  I still like them though.  Magan created this http://blog.maganslens.com/?p=1732 about our day...which inspired my mini-version.






 2.19.2010 

1 comment:

Magan Blasig said...

Ah! I love it! I think you did a great job with the actions - I love the feel of them. :) Let's plan a scouting trip for when I get back to ATX next week!