3.14.2010

i heart faces entry  |  sunflare   |   barbara legere austin photography

this image makes my heart sing. 

it's likely not the best example of sunflare, and probably not contest worthy.  but, i absolutely love it.  i was busy off happily chatting with a high school friend who i haven't seen in years.  we realized we were late for dinner and i went to round up my girls and i found this.  big sis entertaining lil sis.  trust me, it doesn't happen very often. 

i also love this image because my girls are wearing exactly what they love to wear.  eldest dressed herself in a stunning clashing combo and baby girl, in daytime pajamas and dressy shoes.  those are my girls.  i love 'em.

capture today, it'll be gone tomorrow.







3 comments:

Jennie said...

I adore this. It seems so perfect and nostalgic.

LJ said...

Awesome pic! I love the processing.

Anonymous said...

beautiful! love pix of kids playing on the playground..