12.05.2009

Gathering of Photographers
Keven Vandivier (http://www.kevinv.com/) hosts a gathering of photographers quarterly at his Gallery in Downtown Austin, Alpha & Omega, near 6th and San Jac.  They actually let me attend, and even let me participate in the 2 minute critiques - even though I've only been at this for a short period of time!  The range of work was astounding.  We have some masters (in my opinion) here in Austin and I hope to learn a lot from them!  One photo that got an "awwe" that isn't on the blog is below.

2 comments:

Belynda said...

Look how beautiful she is! This is my all time favorite photo of yours. I love the way that most of her face is out of focus except for her beautiful eyes. Way to go mom!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!