11.27.2009

Guinea Pigs
My friend generously allowed me to practice on her absolutely super fun family.  My first family shoot!  I already knew mom and girls were a hoot, but dad is too!  They were game for anything - poison ivy, stabs by branches and sugar melt-downs.  I can't wait to shoot them again in a year or so and see the improvement (in my photos, not in their beauty - they don't need improvement there!).  The best part is she makes super yummy apple pie and the second best part is I learned a ton.  Thank you friends!













2 comments:

Belynda said...

Oh my gosh! These are really good. You have a great eye! It was a bit too light out and some will have to be doctored for that but, overall a great job! The family shot and the close up of the girls are my favorites.

Mommy said...

Wow! These look good! Getting better and better! The close-ups are my favorite. Some are good enough to frame:)